Thursday, August 23, 2012

Poke. Poke..

Is it only me or what?
I'm truly a slow poke...

Recently I slowly realize that we really will face problems in our relationship if we both are busy.
Something is pulling us apart.
I just have the feeling. Maybe I am too stressful.
Maybe I am being over sensitive again.
-__-)  Him. You know who.
Reminds me my tough past again.
Not enough sleep. Uhh....

I guess maybe next month or maybe October only can meet each other?
Plus we cannot chat online if I am in Ipoh.
Oh and I'm gonna spend a week's time in Thailand soon.
HMM, when can we see each other?
But I think this is a good chance for us to give each other  a surprise.
Yeah? :D  Trust me, I'm gonna jog everyday.
Pretty sure that mama will force me to do so even though I don't feel like doing it. XD

Miss you. Really.



No comments: