Thursday, March 14, 2013

Freelance work MACAM YES!

Glad to have a superwoman cousin who brought me jobs.
I got the chance to design something modern for finance events since they are targeting youths.

For friends studying in University Nottingham and University Malaya (UM),
when you see these 2 heads, then that's my design. HAHAHAHA!!!!

DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!!

OMG for the first time doing something for uni students and it will be up for months.
Feels so good when your work is up and people are watching it!
I gotta improve more and do more stuffs this sem break.
This freelance job is enough to make me dizzy.
But yes la can improve skills and thinking.
Somehow critical writing is involved, oh yes!!!
Herrrr herrr herrrr.......
I finally finished the whole set of this project, YES!!!!
Thought can relax but no URGH!!!!
Huhu, but have to take a break, going to Genting with ys and ashley's gang.
YAY!!!! Then go back to KL then Ipoh on Saturday with my dear mother
to watch my babe's first Muay Thai Fight.

Feels like he's enjoying it so.. Support lo~
This is what a girlfriend and a wife should do :P
Fighting against same weight man, I wonder who will it be, HAHA!
Jiayou jiayou!!! USH!!! Don't be panic don't be stressed out o!
I will be there snapping your scary ass faces cheering for you yo!!!
CHEERS! XD

H&M got sales. WOHOOOO!!!!!!
Just reminding....... XD






A part of everything I've done.

No comments: