Friday, March 22, 2013

Nights

A happy night.
But im ugly as sheet.


Mr won the fight and I belanja abit. :P
His supper after fighting!
You shine among others baby, I can only see you
even though there's a lot of handsome macho man there. :P


Ah, really don't know why will you
like me lo.
I'm still not feeling confident. :|




Those pictures were taken on last Saturday.
OHHH BABEH I finally finished 2 projects.
This is so hard. Still got more on the way. Walao eh...........
This holiday got no time for myself and my hobbies.
What happened to me, still working until late night, sleeping late
feeling stressful, feeling moody.
I dreamt of something, something about studying in UK.

Haha, seriously, Ipoh is super hot these few days.
Really cannot sleep without air con at night, my butt is burning and my skin is so sticky now.
Gonna take a quick shower before sleeping. SIEN.

Being home is like being in a temple.
在家进修。Cause my mother is super aggressive, trying hard to make me exercise,
eat 3 meals a day and eat healthily and lesser.
But still my parents bring me to eat whatever I want before going back to KL.
Checklist left quite a lot. XD

Never mind.
I jogged everyday okay, I also wanna keep fit okay? XD
Polo ground everyday man! Zumba soon too!
There's also a group of Malays, with super hot bodies exposing their abs, muscles
at one specific area.
Doing warm ups etc. Every girl cannot stop looking at them, even guys, uncle aunties went near
to watch them train their body, do crazy warm ups.
Not sure are they from the Muay Thai Gym across the road.
HAHAHA cannot tahan, I need my bf. XD


Alright, time to sleep.
I love you babe, don't misunderstand.
HAHAHA!!! Wo ai ni~

No comments: