Monday, March 25, 2013

Smartphone

At last.
Family members, friends will no longer complain me using mobile phone,
no whatsapp no line no smart. XD

Honestly.. I only care the outlook, camera quality and Walkman.
If you don't even crazy and like the outlook of your phone,
will you really take 100% good care of it?
SO... I chose the brand I'm loyal to, Sony. XD
Been using Sony Ericsson for years and now Sony.
Xperia V this time.

Xperia Z is nice but too expensive.
Next time. Next time.
When my Xperia V dies.
Shocked that I've been using my sister and brother in law's phone,
the sheep phone and Sony Ericsson mobile phone for almost 3 years.
Fuyohhhhh.... I cannot believe it. GENG AH!
Today is the first time using smart phone, my own smart phone.
HAHAHAHA I know I'm late but I don't mind.


Ah, luckily I have a IT boyfriend to install stuffs and do some customization.
THANKS BOY FRIEND!!!! XD
Thank you dad for sponsoring a part of the phone! Thank you everyone who complains and made me buy a smart phone.


1 comment:

suhan said...

ohhh, angel upgraded her phone =D *thumbs up*