Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Simply lovely.




I really like the video. Oh I'm feeling it. So sweet so touching.
AHHHH !!! IM SO MOVED!!!
The feeling of looking at these are much more stronger than heterosexual couples.
It's rare and yet so pure. And the video gives an impact to me.
Daily life shots. ARGH!!!
I NEED MORE LOVE!!!




And I like how The Irrepressibles write shares their point of view of love,
music industry etc stuffs on their facebook page.
Very honest. I like it a lot.
This is what I want to see on a music artist/ band's page.
Not super hardcore promoting themselves.





I don't understand why some people can accept SM, Anal sex, Super abusing things, super hard core 10 P, but they cannot
accept homosexual love. -__-)
And I felt so insulted for a friend of mine, when a gay man asked my gay friend,
why are you so proud to be a gay?
WTH is that question, if you feel differently then just quit the circle lah!
"why are you so proud."
Really?? A gay man asks another gay man. And that weirdo gay man
started to critique my friend by saying..
" You're too high profile. "
Like trying to say my friend got no maruah.
WALAO EH.....................

Facebook is a a place where you social and you controls your own space.
That guy don't even have the rights to ask my friend to go low profile.
I cannot believe it. People want to be high profile and that's people's choice, why bother?
I felt so bad for my friend. He's always encountering weird stuffs meeting weird people.
You control your space, your life and stop bothering others.





Lesson of the day.

Live your own life. Stop listening to others.







No comments: