Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Old Me

I am quiet in some ways.
But I never say that I'm not a kiasu person.
I am. HAHA. HA..


But I am sure. 
This kiasu me is back.
The long lost me.

There's only 5 people can really trigger my kiasu-ness in this whole world.

I even stopped following one on tumblr. 
then re follow. then quit following.
then.. then... then...
For a few times.
(in the 3rd year semester)


That person just made me jealous for years. YEARS.

I blame myself who's not hardworking enough for illustration.
I blame myself of forgetting my wacom.
So expensive, no good result, not worth it.
Totally men-cheap-kan my baby wacom.
Slap me.

And yes I am still struggling what I wanna study in UH.
GD or IL. (i know, again. again.)
If GD i got no chance for IL, not even chance for let me draw whole day, everyday.
If IL, I kinda miss GD works without IL in it. DAMMIT!!!!
I STILL CANNOT CHOOSE!!!


Kiasuism.
I remember what debbie asks us to do. XD

No comments: