Wednesday, March 20, 2013

No tablet, therefore, CAMERA AND LAPTOP







A muay thai fighter's feet, look at the vain and small scratches.
An ex ballet dancer's feet, my big toes are like that,
not as straight like others due to ballet feet practices.

Everything capture by brother in law's Sony DSLR.
(forgot which model and lens but I like the size of the picture, long~)




Ah I'm finally home sweet home.
Will be watching Faiz Muay Thai live tonight~(16-3-13)
My external flash light is quite cacat so I borrowed brother in law's DSLR and his flash light.
Sekali gus cause the flash light cannot be used on Canon, his's is Sony DSLR.
So I kinda tried out that camera. Like the lens and the photo size!
The cropping is nice, I really like long pictures.
Hmm, but the timing for auto focus is not as fast as canon.
Got so confused when I'm using Nikon and other models. HAHAHA, used to Canon only.
Yeee, 1 month did not meet my boy already, maybe it's because of this,
I feel extra happy and shy when I meet him.
We both feel so funny when meeting each other, close but still feeling excited.
Sigh how i wish I can see him twice or more in a month.
Luckily I'm on holiday in Ipoh now, so he can come back to visit every week.
Not every week though, I won'e be here forever. :|
HEHEHE finally can eat mom's food! Feel so good to be at home.


Less car, less jam, less buildings, less suffocating.
HAHAHA I created a food checklist :P
Gonna eat them all before I go back to KL or go some where else~
I have a strong urge to practice digital painting but darn I forgot to bring it back.
No choice, have to wait until sunday, meanwhile.....
I'm gonna snap photos, do freelance work and fill ma sketchbook!


From my observation, he seems bigger, more muscles but should eat more la.
HAHAHA, he's nervous and happy for the fight! HEHEHEHE, thanks for the cendol baby~

Before these. I do feel unhappy.
I'm a negative person. I'm living in a cave or something.
I wanted to interact with people but I have problems in communicating.
I'm a cave woman.
I guess I'm just a person who cannot handle with stress and problems.
And I cannot pick up the journey fast.
Even after semester ended, I'm still not in a holiday/ good mood.
I look at my face, I say, yes, your mood, your character do show on you face.
Im like a KU GUA LIAN right now.
Face got no brightness, eyes are tired, lips are pale sometimes.

Surprisingly, a rare customer-my lecturer started a conversation on FB with me.
I felt so sorry that I said I hate him to friends..HAHAHAHA   :P
See, this is me, actually i am super 犯贱。
1st day dislike this person, next day I will feel guilty and find excuse for me to forgive that person.
What the heck. I hate myself now.
He did gave a lot of advice and did tell me truths. AH.
I feel so relieved. But still. I'm still not confident with myself.

Hope everything's gonna be fine, hope I can really get my ass to the level of my
own expectations. YOSH!!!!


2 comments:

Jackboy said...

shit i accidentally deleted ur comment on my blog.


-but, BOOBIES
LOL

Angel said...

heh? forgot which comment also. HAHAHAH~


Aint no boobies jack. NOT AT ALL! HAHAHA