Saturday, March 23, 2013

Imagery

Above average.
Means?

I guess that's some sort of encouragement from lecturers.
Pura pura say only. Actually not so good also say until not bad.
But at least that boosts your confidence. :\
Yeah. Yeah man.
I still don't think I'm good.
Uh.. Come on Angel.
Please please LIGHT UP YOUR FIRE!!!!!
FINAL YEAR ALREADY!!!

JACK YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
RECOVER SOON!!! USH!!!
We must finish what we want to do for this holiday!


True, I'm interested in publication design.
Should start making books or stuffs related to publication.
Soon I'll be handling  company's book also, YOSH!!!!

The thing I missed to present in class last project.
About a game mixed with elements of the ethnic groups in Sarawak.
Please excuse me for posting here, at least a space for me to split out my work.
XD HAHAHAHA!!!




The first packaging.
Inspired by Iban's traditional costume,
around the neck part, there's
some interesting patterns,colors and shapes.



Forgive me, the picture quality is very low.
Taken using phone. HAHAHA.
Gonna change phone soon!!!



Inside the brochure.



Fold fold fold open open open
tada brochure behind poster.




The back side of my brochure. HAHAHA.
I'm gonna fix this again this holiday.
I really like this project.

Did not snap the picture of this
pyramid shaped packaging design.
Love this!!!


No comments: