Thursday, March 21, 2013

Muay Thai Tournament night.


This guy kicks a lot!



My fav shot that day :D


Look at that FACE!!!


Oh so man~~~

Mr before the tournament.
Sending cendol to my mouth. HAHAHA!!!


What a lucky shot, they both have the same kick!
GO FAIZ!!!




I can see that he's quite nervous :P
But congrats! He won the match!






Thabo and Hamdan.
UTP VS Ipoh Gym.
Most intense last match.
They're both so huge!!! 


HELLO???? Just an elbow scratch on forehead can be like this.
Bleed non stop!!! You think I'm not worried?!


A very intense night, my very first time watching a Muay Thai Tournament.
UTP VS Ipoh Muay Thai Academy gym team!
surprisingly UTP won 7 match out of 9!!!
WOOHOO they might be very stress in UTP :P


It's Mr's first fight! of course must go and support! :D
Thats why I came back one day before~ 
Honestly I don't really support this activity cause it isss dangerous.
But after some time and this fight, I don't care anymore.
This is what he wants, then let him be, HAHAHA he'll stop doing this after some years.
It's also a great experience! At least he have a mission to do, at least he will fight for something.
Also college is about creating awesome experiences and memories, so why not~
Since he like martial arts, Muay Thai's death rate is not as high as kick boxing so OKAY! DEAL!

But still.... I hope he can take care of himself better, cause I know he's a clumsy person. XD
Congrats again!! You really look amazing in the ring.

HAHAHA. Hmmmm, very attractive :P
After fighting also, whole body sweat smells bad but he still looks good.
HAHAHAHAHA I don't know, maybe we did not met for a long time already.
But I'm not sure about him, he stop looking at me oftenly, like how he does a year ago.
Keep staring at me, but now.. HMM :|
I do feel sad. 


1 comment:

lil' cub said...

hahaha thanks for ur wish babe! :D
and thanks for being there watching my very first fight, had such a wonderful memories ;)
i hope u enjoyed the show! dont worry i'll take care of myself well dear. clumsy not to be tolerated in the ring, okay? hehe

about the lesser eye contact hmmm, i'll focus more on u instead of the food :P i promise you'll be mesmerized again by my shining eyes MUAHAHAHAHAH

miss u so much bee~ can't wait to see u again!