Friday, October 11, 2013

little things

I may sound stupid but..
Yeah me suhan and joanne bought 2 3 bags of that cute figures
to try our luck.
That one on the right is for Tiger B. XD



SUPER CUTE RIGHT!?
It's Moshi Monsters!



This is what I got. CUTE!!



I bought Cocorosie's latest album,
the last piece on rack, like super rare to see.



Lucky man!!!
I like the texture.



Also the illustrations inside.
Very elegant, detail and the type feels very raw.
I like it.



I bought that album from Galleria, nearby our university, last week.
Wow, I am super happy, at first I kinda look through everything but I found no cocorosie.
beofre going off, I searched it up again and YAY I FOUND IT!
hohoho, those indie music in Malaysia is considered quite mainstream here in UK, like The XX.
It's heading to mainstream accordingly to a UK local band guy, my classmate.
Woo, there's a lot of interesting things in the shop, which shop again...
Many nice album covers! WOOO this is my first ever album I bought myself,
usually I download them, I know it's bad.. D;
Now I am seeing the art of buying albums physically, so exciting, and each album have 
unique things inside.
LOVE~~

I bought those toys at Watford last week too, super super cute.
:P hehehehe I like them a lot. 




No comments: