Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October in UK

Leaves are turning yellow, red.
Wind and rain are getting heavier day by day.
The weather is changing, like how things change rapidly.


It's been awhile not typing anything here. :)
I miss blogspot.



It's 5PM here but it's like 7.30 PM in Malaysia.
We're having more night time here.
I feel different here.
The level of stress, is way different.
I do feel ultra stress, but when I went out for a walk, or went to the kitchen to make food,
it feels like " man, this place is chilling. "
Unlike those time I had back in TOA, finish class, went for dinner or lunch then drive home.

I still couldn't believe I am here, alone without family and relatives.
But I feel okay about it. Like, I'm used to this.
I am happy to have flatmates, at least I have another bunch of friends around other than classmates.
Halloween is around the corner, they are planning to watch horror movies on Thursday,
in our kitchen with all of our flatmates.
Then Friday will be our kitchen's Halloween party night. :D
YAY, this is the first time I celebrate Halloween!
I'm excited about it!

So far, I can understand most of the heavy British accent, but not Jonathan.
Jonathan is my flatmate, handsome tall Polish guy.
What happen to my ears yo, I cannot catch up at all, I felt sooo embarrassed every time I have to say
"sorry come again?", "pardon".
Damn. This is so hard. But he did suggest me to talk more to him.
So I ca adapt his accent. HAHAHAHA THE HECK .
He thinks chicken feet is disgusting. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Funny dude. He is a really helpful person, super gentleman.
He tried to fix everything before callig the student service center.
Super cool guy who studies physiology.
Lamiyah is a cute Muslim London girl I met here, another helpful person who have a boyfriend name Hassan.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Studies Graphic Design, level 5 here. XD
She loves horror stuffs, she's the one who suggested both day's plan, movie night and halloween night.
Sweet!


Hmm, here I realized, many asians got so westernized after a month staying here.
It's seriously. A huge change. HAHAHAHA!!!
Sex here is like, normal. Still to me, ain't something I can do with everyone. :|
Ah, I'm like, no club, no pub.
Probably cause I dont have time for that man, every weekend have to go out and do research.
I AM SO TIRED.
MY FEET. MY TOES.MY SHOULDER.MY BRAIN. MY EYS.

I NEED REST.

No comments: