Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Spirits in UK?

Edward my flatmate have the ability to see what we don't see since young and
yesterday he told a few of us that he saw one white shadow in our kitchen.
He said he saw it few times there, and this explains something about our kitchen.

Everytime I open the door, I feel there's a strong cold wind hitting my face. I shivered.
Everytime I go in and make my food, my fingers will be freezing like I'm in a huge freezer.
Even when I wore a lot of cloths.
I called the service center to heat up our building cause the whole flat is too cold, it works,
but never in the kitchen.
I did checked our kitchen's heater but meh it's not working at all.
And the scariest thing is, Edward told me that spirit is always at that corner, around the heater, and
one of our refrigerator. MY GOD.
That's one of the peti sejuk I'm using man!!!
No wonder I felt extremely cold there!
Sometimes the plugs are not working, like, weird.

But the good thing is the spirit is not giving a bad pressure.
So nevermind, I still go there like nothing happened.
So far so good. AHAHAHA!!!

No comments: