Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rush London trip


We visited all the popular places and finally we got our free time to sit and eat.
Here's the closest restaurant we found and yeah.
We got no time and money to think.
So this one will do. HAHAHAHA!!!




This pasta is so blend.
I am not that picky but still, very blend. Not much flavor.
1star.   :|



But surprisingly this is good.
5 stars!
Chicken salad!




Garlic bread with cheese.
Me and suhan shared this meal actually!



Busy street in London.



Looks nice.




I stalk. HAHAHAHA!
Too bad not enough battery.



Sad socks.







///  last week ///

Paid some money to our university for this London trip.
The whole trip was a rush+mess, we don't have time to chill, take photos, and etc.
Seriously, plus on that day there's a cycling competition so certain roads had been blocked.
MY GODNESS, I don't have any mood to take photos, we were running, rushing
around checking out places and in the end we have a few hours to go free.
Then we have to go back to our bus.

The ultimate goal for our group is to visit Oxford street to buy some warmer cloths
cause Primark is really cheap.
We went to eat after visiting every place, the palace, etc, then we went to china town
to buy some ingredients. I bought Asam Laksa maggie there :P
Craving for maggie and Malaysian flavor. AH!!!!

So I followed some Malaysians to go Primark, seriously, not much time and it's too far away.
REALLY TOO FAR MAN!!!!!!
I think i walked more than 2 KM in this trip, MORE FOR SURE!
It's been a tough day, I got into Primark and we only have 20 minutes, to shop and pay.
Super crowded. And i simply grabbed some good deals and get to the counter and pay.
I got a scarf, a stockings 3 for 3pounds (about rm15), and a bag (about rm50-60 ).
It's a 2 way bag with 3 partitions. Not bad la, at least I have a better bag to go out or something.
Cause part of the leather of my back pack started to fall off, looks awful.
Soon I shall check out another place in London with a few of them for some underground clothing,
and some second hand clothing.
I strongly believe second hand stuffs have some good deeds too.

I gotta say, London is not so cold, but this trip,
MADE ME SWEAT LIKE HELL!!!!!
We're late for the bus, but luckily they waited for us, cause there's a few of them were later than us.
Probably because of blocked roads due to the event.
We got a little lost at first but luckily we're fine in the end, some nice locals helped us out.
In the end, I sweat like I just finished marathon.
And I got so many blister on my feet, and look, my socks, got 2 holes,
actually there's one behind. SO SAD!


Oh yeah, now I feel that, many stores need chinese workers because I got called by a manager
while shopping in Primark, cause they don't know how to communicate with a chinese aunty.
About credit card and stuffs. HAHAAHAH!!! OH MY GOD.
I am laku. He asked, are you from China?
Me : No , from Malaysia, but I still speak mandarin.
Manager : OKAY COOL do you mind to solve a problem for me?


HAHAHAHAH, wow!
few days later I met a local englishman telling us many stores and company need Chinese
cause we know more languages.
Not bad, I think I can find a part time job then, HAHAHA!!!
So in the end problem solved. Then I got no time to shop. XD
I will go back to London again, to shop, take photos and meet some friends.
Next time next time. :D
not much photos this time, so next time yo!
(Cannot walk much after that day, super painful)

No comments: