Saturday, October 26, 2013

David + Suhan




It's been a serious long time listening to both of them talking about each other.
Man, YOU GOT NO IDEA HOW LONG.
Everyday same story man, suhan suhan david david.
OMG. Serious. This 2 person kept on talking about each other to me.
WALAO EH, david suhan david suhan, this 2 names kept repeating in my head.
I even dreamt of you both you know?!  (for 3 4 days recently)

Anyway......
From classmates, best friends and now!!!
Finally, I present you.

Couple David + Suhan.

DANG DANG DANG!!!!!
OMG HAPPY.
(Jack must be looking at this and laugh like mad)

Look at the last photo, me and Ashley trying to mimic them. HAHAHAHA!!!
And look at my shy face looking at them every corner. HAHAHAH!!!
SIEN OH!!! SO SWEET WEI!
Diabetes, diabetes around me now.
All I have to say is, congrats.

See I told yeah, who says best friends can't get together?
Manga just got real yo!!!
OMG. Look at this 2 emo and negative person,
they finally exclude the emo-ness and move on to another stage of happiness.
Man, I'm really happy looking at them, keep laughing also got. HAHAHAHA!!
Hope you guys can manage each other well and live a better, happier life, okay?

No more emo, no more negative.

YOSH! CONGRATS!!!
<3 p="">

1 comment:

Freezeon7 said...

yosh! congrats eh!!! best wishes david & suhan!!! btw, ys here! gotcha!!! ;D