Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Watford

MUAHAHAHA.
(of course I don't own them all XD)


All of us, and SUHAN who's taking this photo!


Each of us had a super ugly face in
different photo. HAHAHA!!!

Our important day.
We wore dress for the first time in UK!
(first time for me wearing to go out)

Ashley Me and Joanne.
HOHOHOHO!!!


/// Last week ///

-first time at Watford-

Watford, not so far from our university, the place that have many handsome guys and shops. XD
We went there to get some basic clothing cause things we brought from Malaysia is simply too thin
for UK man, it's really cold, and we really need scarf and gloves.
So here we are! luckily it's not that cold that day, and hohoho.
Me and Ashley wore skirt!!!
Cannot believe right? XD I never wore any skirt to date or something,
but here, I have to try, cause I don;t have much cloths. HAHAHA!!
Didn't expect ashley to wear too, coincidence :D
We went there to shop for our needs then we stopped by Nando's to eat our late lunch.
We took bus there, actually it's not that long, almost an hour I guess.

Now I know how to go by myself, I know the direction, YES!!!
Look at the first photo, david is the only guy, AHHAHAAH!!!
Weird right, looks weird.
Well, he took care of us alright, so bravo although it seems a little awkward standing with a big
gang of girls. HAHAHA!!!
We spent a lot of time in Primark itself cause it's really really cheap!
I bought a coat there, I guess winter can tahan.... HAHAHA!!!
It's pretty nice. Also the panties there is nice. HAHAHAHA!!!
Not bad quality yo! :O  It's like forever 21 selling panties, but better quality!

No comments: