Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Last week for semA

Latte and the damn good biscuit in Frinsburry!!!

Got it from The Museum of Fine Arts Paris.
The colors are much more better in reality.
Photo made it bad.
Showed this to lecturer and he liked it, searched up for the designer.

What Cha looking at human.

THIS Fish & Chips IS REALLY HUGE I TELL YA!!!
The biggest so far I seen!

The winter warmer.


One last week for 2 projects to hand in next monday at 10am.
Holy moly. Such short time.
But luckily my project 2 have directions and everything, execution left 25%.
PHEW.

I found out something funny after all these years being a chinese malaysian girl.
No chinese likes me. NO! No westerns show interests too.
ONLY middle eastern people. Im not racist but this thing had been always with me.
I'm just wondering why.
Like Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Turky, etc countries's dudes showed interest.
Here in UK too. WHY MAN WHY?!
Only them who wanted my number =_=)
Although some of them look good. HAHAHAHAHA...
But why? Like, i'm a muslim magnet??

Whatever.
I MUST FIGHT!!!
I can feel hope for this semester, I feel strength and improvements! 
and I must do it properly!
YES!!!!!

No comments: