Friday, January 17, 2014

White bed

That dream was so real having you waking up right beside me on a white bed in the morning.
Feels really good. You are so cute.
Maybe someday we will wake up like this, side by side on a white bed, with white
bed sheets and white blanket.
You were wearing a white tank top, smiled when you woke up seeing me looking at you.
I bet this is what every couple wish to be everyday.

This relationship is going to be 3 years soon, unexpectedly fast and long.
But this doesn't matter. What I care is you.
Are you happy? Are you improving yourself? Do you feel loved?
Have you enjoyed your time after we're in a relationship?

Babe, let's achieve our goals together okay?
I will support you. I will!
Love you so much.

It's so hard to not be loyal sometimes, when you have someone who cares
so much about you, and treat you so well and could accept your every good and bad things.
Faiz, I thank you for loving me comforting me so long.
Giving me so much support when I'm in stress and I'm fighting with fear.
I love you.

No comments: