Saturday, January 25, 2014

Testing testing

This effect is unexpected.
I like how it creates shadow and flare.

Ah. when mom and brother in law were in London ,
with 2 good friends of my brother in law and my sister,
bringing us around London.

So, I borrowed it from LRC.
And I bought one from a bookfair in St Albans.
Superb!!!!
For how much ah, erm, RM40!!!!!
SO CHEAP WEI!!!!
You got all different genre of fanzines in one book yo!!

He's always there, with me on the desk.
Watching me doing my work.

A remake of a photo my boyfriend took 2 years ago.




So, dad allowed me to order a portrait lens, the cheapest lens in Canon lens range.
OMG this is my first Canon lens, cause I'm always using sigma lens throughout my college
years in Malaysia. I find the bokeh and the depth is not as sharp and strong as Canon lens.
There is a difference, or maybe I need to send my sigma lens to clean up.
Feels not as sharp as before.

So I did some tryouts myself.
Not bad!!!!

No comments: