Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sketches

Abby's doodle.
Topic : Angel+fish.
Then she came out with a macho fish. WALAO EH.

Mine is in pink.
That's suhan's puffy fish and macho fish. HAHAHA!!
And another topic : Jack+cactus.
Pink is mine, the one below is DAVID'S.
AHHHHAA

David's and abby's.
Thats a drawing of abby, suhan and me with a monster hair.
HAHAAHAHA

Then we wanted each of us to re-draw what other drew using our own style.
This is suhan's. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Practices for Joanne's birthday present.


Thanks google auto-awesome.
So convenient!



A reception girl in Generator Hostel Dublin!



The look I always wanted.
HAIZ!!


Some young..young army.



Ah. Sketching.
I need a new sketchbook now!
Used 5 sketchbooks last year if not mistaken. It's time to make more sketches and ideas.
Cause few days ago while art-jaming with Suhan abby and david,
I realized my themes and stuffs are really boring, my doodles can't be epic.
Can't be interesting enough and funny. So. damn.
SIGH, got a little frustrated at night after seeing a senior's work.
WHY CAN'T I BE AS GREAT AS THEM.
OH SOOOOO DEPRESS.

No comments: