Thursday, January 23, 2014

LRC day

My presents from Malaysia, from my sweetheart Faiz/
HAAHAHAAHA
PLEASE the funny thing is that 2 london related things
are from MALAYSIA.
I'm like.
what. the . heck.
I can buy myself here okay.
But i loveeeee the polka dot pillow. SUPER COMFY!!!




checking my own eyes in LRC.

ITS MIDNIGHT!

man.
We were still there at 5am.

So luckily LRC, which is our library provides a3 printings, color, so 2 days before submission I went
with suhan and david to get some research printed, also some finals.
The next day I got a bad news from the others about the color printers in LRC were spoilt
OMG. I bet there's alot of classmates going there to print their work also using their own paper to
get things printed.
Maybe thats the reason....... HAHAHAHA!!!
I see some of my mates rushing their work there as well. FUNNY.
Even girlfriends came to accompany them. XD
We got home about 6 i think..
Super tired, super super tired.

No comments: