Sunday, February 2, 2014

monotone

Telford Court, the so called party flats.
That day feels so quiet, this color made it look so Sci-Fi.

Cicada.
Chinese believes they will transform to moth or cicada
after they died for the first few days.
And they will fly home to see their family for the last time.

This painting.
IS TOO CREEPY.
We pass by this building to class or LRC sometimes.
OMG I passed by that day at night man.
TOO CREEPY.

Recently I found out I have another addiction.



/// Last Week ///


So, we got our semester A done, now it's time for B.
After the hectic submission, my life went sooooooooo calm, quiet, and smooth.
It last for a few days but it feels sooo good to be relaxing alone in my room,
or walking out to get some food myself.
No need to care about other's timing or preferences. I do what I like.
(Best thing about being alone sometimes)

And I kind of think I developed this quiet and independent personality here.
More or less the macam in TOA but this became serious here.
I can totally 100% travel alone no problem as long as I have my phone with me.
I can be with myself for more than 24 hours, I can be alone more than 12 hours alone outside
walking in any street in London.
Even I've been left out, I can still survive.
Scared for what, everyone knows English here, I also have google maps,
and there's always people for me to ask for directions.
I really hate to be in a group of people who need to stick together forever until we arrive home TOGETHER.
It's really too hard to follow man, especially in London, in a foreign country that
is still very new for us to explore.
omg please. We're 21 or more, not kids anymore.
We don't need a group leader holding a flag giving us directions.

*WE NEED TO BE INDEPENDENT*

*BUT I CAN BE WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE MORE THAN 15 IN A DRUMLINE*
*AND I LOVE IT*

Hmm.........
Actually I think I can travel to somewhere further alone and I should do so.
Will try somewhere near first, in UK for a few days.
MACAM YES!!!!!!
If I don't spend some time in traveling here it will be a huge waste.
Sorry dad.............


I am looking for part times now.
URGH!!!!
MUST!!!




No comments: