Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sex

Wow, after so many months, today is the first time hearing
my flatmate having sex in the bathroom.
it's 2.53 now, pretty nice, at least they know it's not good to wake others up if they do it early.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
My flatmates consider good girl good boys, study type.
Behaving. HAHAHAH! Pretty good yeah.
Unlike some other flats, so many stories about mating season.
Surprising man when I heard my flatmate moaning
when I came back just now, and went to toilet to remove my make up.
I'm feeling happy actually, hahaha, happy for her.
Well sex is not a bad thing, most importantly is to be safe that's all.
You do whatever you want.

In Malaysia sex is a different meaning.
Here, its another story. (not saying my own view changed)
Just that, I know their interpretation of sex is different.
It's really really. different........
So if you're a person who would like to blend in to this culture,
or try new things, break some rules,
go ahead, but make sure you're safe and have protection.
It's not a sinful thing.
You don't have more chance to be in a western uni,
like Mita said, enjoy your Uni days, it is the best time of your life.
Work hard, play hard.
So to those people who's willing to do something crazy,
think twice then go ahead, make sure no one's hurt in the end.

Weed, so much weed here. Alcohol became a small thing here.
In my brain, it really became something kicit mayo.
You know in Malaysia we have this thinking :
Alcohol is something adult, something sinful or naughty.
Alcohol represents a bad image, if I drink,
people will see me as a naughty, lan yeng kid, who look like
a person who never likes to study. GOSH.
Here, alcohol represents joy, celebration. It's so casual here.
Drinking culture here is so different.

Talking about weed......
I wanted to try space cake, sounds interesting, HAHAHAH!!
ONE DAY!!!
Today we all went to meet Mita our UK lecturer back in TOA,
so now she's back for PHD.
And she bought us to have pre drinks, and also dinner, then second round drink
in a german pub. Then okay, I tried Rum+coke.
Okay taste cute. AHHAHA!
Like Vodka+sprite. For those who can't take heavy alcohol.
Better don't drink so hard today, plus we're in London, more expensive.


I BET you must be thinking things like :
did angel had sex with another guy here?
Honestly no. I am afraid of pain. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Maybe I sound traditional but I hope my first time is awesome and honest.
mmmmm oh my love~~~~


Sigh.
Now I am feeling lonely. ( ToT )
I miss you babe.

Link back to sex...
To me, many tracks by Tokimonsta feels so sexy,
can be stuffs to play during your "happy time".
I don't know about you guys, but this is good for me. AHAHA.
I think music can enhance the mood.
Feel the beat and vibe baby!!!
















No comments: