Friday, February 28, 2014

Mama in UK

















This should be posted a month ago but yeah....
I got a lot to do so I didn't edit them much.
AH... I miss my family so much.

There's more photos coming up after a few more post I guess...
HAHAHA.
Argh!!! I miss the awesome four season roasted duck in China Town!!!
I realized, most of the chinese dish in london serves in really small portions.
Super small, you will hope to order and eat more but because of the price....
You won't in the end.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.
Unless you want to celebrate!

Mum gave me her luggage bag cause I got too much to carry home, got
tomyam paste, tea, coffee, noodles, chinese herbs and stuffs...
Ah, the taste of Malaysia and home. How wonderful.
When you get a chance to work or stay in another country for more than 3 months,
you'll realize how important is home, the taste, the smell and the people from home.

Compare to one or two of my mates,
I don't really miss home THAT much. Like.. I can still stay here longer.
I won't feel like how they feel, I don't have the urge to go back to Malaysia.
I miss home. I miss my family. But i still can survive here. HAHAHA.

1 comment:

peiwan said...

Testing to teach mama comment.