Thursday, February 20, 2014

Party Babe

Club final night, AWW YEAH!!!
This jersey dress is pretty cheap from H&M.

Club day one.


My french flatmate Charlotte.
That lipstick mark is my revenge!!!
Day 2!!!



Evan's birthday and he's giving his speech like a King.
HAHAHAHA!!!
Look at the table, that's how we celebrate.


Charlotte kissed me on my left cheek, and then halie came
to balance it up. HAHAA!!


At Forum's bar with Halie!

And Ashley!
We just want to try partying in a foreign country!

AHHHHAAAAA SHE IS SUPER TALL I TELL YA. (ashley and suhan's flatmate)
6 Foot or more. She's only 18!
She told me her " black girl's secret ".
HAHAHAHAHA about hair and stuffs.



/// Party + Club ///

So it's Julia's party and Evan's party, so we went to their place for pre-drink
then move to The Forum to have some fun.
It's my very very first time to club with friends, the music sucks cause the DJ
keep on talking in between songs and the moment before climax,
super sucky!!!! EUW!!!! Day 2 was better but still. suck man.

It feels weird to be partying in a foreign place, it's a little dark but still we can see our skin color.
Not much asians around the club, there's a few hot asian girls, woohoo.
Environment, okay, we just went to experience the aura, I didn't really liked it.
It's just music dance lo, or maybe got guys hit on you.
Most of them are single I guess (i think so..... AHHAHA)

One big thing I learnt from this 2 days:
I never admit this 100%, but after this 2 days in a club, I finally accepted this fact:
No westerns nor chinese likes me, except middle eastern people.
Like iranian, Pakistani, turkish, etc places.
Yeah although some are hot, but still... SAD LO.
There's only 2 white guys hit on me and danced with me, others all middle eastern.

WALAO EH............

SIEN LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The other friends got many market also.
I remember people grabbing my ass. -_-)
but I can't find who was it.
Whatever, club is a club, these happens, plus i'm in a western club (The forum)
Well, I gained some experience in clubs, not entirely bad.
Finally I got to know more drinks. HA. HA. HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

One of my luckiest thing is I met a Iranian guy who I find him nice.
We can talk for a long time, we can talk about religion, discuss openly.
He respects me and didn't have any intentions of having sex or what
after I clarified in the club, he just bought me a drink, and he bought himself a redbull.
Cause he don't want to drink alcohol, pretty strict to himself, food must be halal.
Then we just talk talk talk. Not bad, we just contact though whatsapp,
no fb or what. HAHA, and i realized he is a super self-loving virgo guy,
introvert but inside is damn proud of himself and how he looks.
Beh TAHAN!!!!!!!!
Even cover photo is his face. O.M.G.

I asked about it and he answered me this way :

"who doesn't love themselves?"

I was like, I love but not as extreme as you bro.
-___-)a  So confident man. But don't social. The heck man.
Nevermind, just a nice guy.
See what else I can see after knowing him longer, I can sense some extreme flaws now.
HAHAHAHAAH. EXTREME!!!!

No comments: