Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2 years baby. :)

HEHEHEHE braces me!
Let see what photos we took yeah, since 2011. 

Our very very first public photo.
Wow look how I wear. walao.
LOOK AT US!!!

Mr faiz, the mini teddy you bought for me.
Been hugging for 2 years already~
And he really looks like you! 



Sushi Zanmai.

During my sister's wedding!

You naughty asssss.......

On my sister's wedding, lying on sister's bed chilling.
Taking pictures together like nothings going on. XD



You know what? He's helping me to sew a patch of metal onto my tanktop.
He's doing that right behind of me see.
Never knew you know how to sew! XD

Together in Cameron, eating granma's yogurt!!!

Ahhh I started to see a more feminine me.

Creepy.....

Quite recent aye~~~
I like it very much when you hug me from behind. 

I cannot believe I'm doing that.
Yuck we're so disgusting. HAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Trying to fake biceps using angle play, clevernye~~
Still. f..ff..fail... AHHAHHAHAH!!!

My first birthday celebrating with my bf around.
HAPPY YO!!!

After my sister's wedding. At home.

HAHA, mid of year 2012.
I am so so thai girl. XD
And he is so so 60's 70's uncle.

Pretty much the same yeah? Not now of course.
My hair is so much shorter now. :D



First of all, I want to thank Mr.F for making my life extra colorful since 5th Feb 2011.
From MSN then SMS then CALL everyday, waking me up everyday.
That time he's still in from 5, waiting for SPM while I'm studying foundation,
having fun with portraits and stuffs.
Hehehe, he's pretty much a super shy guy that time, somehow I can feel that he's crazy and
kinda 8 by chatting with him online.
Online ma, not face to face. HAHAHA!!!
We have some similarities as in school activities, topics of interests.
Not much though, HAHAHA we don't listen to each other's music.
THAT'S BAD!!! Although he knows im a super Nujabes fan. :T
It's okay, at least we're used to be section leaders in our band. And he's the assistant captain on the band!
Oh my yeng lorr, this is how I felt that time. Admirenye~
One thing leads to our relationship is we both don't have much opposite sex friends.
I can even finish counting my guy friends using 5 fingers that time.
Not including National Service friends la, not so close ones.

Kinda unbelievable that we walked through together for 2 years.
We basically are 2 different kinds of people, an design based girl VS an engineering IT guy.
Contrast is huge. Im the youngest in the family and he's the Dai gor(eldest) in his family.
He's an electro, house, John Mayer and used to be Slipknot based guy.
I'm more to Hip Hop Jazz Ambient electro alternative folk experimental.
He don't like to buy cloths, style-kan sendiri.
His writings are neat like a girl's writing but mine suck. AHHAHA!!!
He plays gadgets, I don't. He modifies pc laptops do all the IT work, I never touch them.
He likes muay thai but I don't. He's calculative and scientific minded, I got photoshop
illustrator files going on in my mind only. HAHAHA!!!
NOT EVEN ADD AND SUBTRACT SYMBOLS!

So different.
Like, who would listen to Cocorosie? I only found a person who liked them, sadly, not my boyfriend.
He don't listens to Shugo Tokumaru kind of music too, Owen Pallette, Bonobo, ... no Nujabes. D;
Sometimes he thinks I'm a freak too. HAHAHAHA.
But we never critiques our music taste, never complains. :)

He read the 100 reasons not to date a Graphic designer.
Turned to me and say, I agree most of them. OH WELL~~~
I read 20 reasons not to date an engineer. also.. I agreed on them as well. XD
But thats fine? we always shares our daily life everyday.
I see sexy when he reads science books, chemical thing, no nerdy :)
I am being honest here yo~

Communication wise...
Yes! Lots of problems!
In terms of selecting perfect word to express myself in English to him.
And some miscommunication we made once in awhile especially when I am super stress.
Hopefully we are doing our best to solve them all in future.


I am so sleepy now, need to stop writing, a lil bit unconscious.
Happy 2 years Mr, I really like you and love you :3
Let's walk till the end? :D

Meow I LOVE YOU MEOW MEOW MEOW MI!!!! <3 p="">

No comments: