Friday, February 8, 2013

Look. The Transition.



Yes don't be shocked I did ballet for more than 5 years.

And my hair is long, I kept it long until my butt for one period. XD

Macam Milo.
OH MAI my fringe is so damn thick!!!!

I am so so dark.
**MILO.**

2008. Once used to be one of the strongest percussion in Malaysia they say.
:')  Good old days.

Scary. NATIONAL SERVICE.
No wonder no guys chase that time.
So So So tomboy.
WITH BRACES OH!!!!
3rd semester in TOA.
Oh, stil, not much changes.

Jayis me and Kershin.
We look so energetic, so fresh last time.
We are decaying........
Look at me. JUST LOOK AT ME.
I look. Uhhh....

Hair getting longer. in 2011 is not mistaken. Is it?
Me and my precious wig.
Im the one wearing floral dress.

One of our latest 3 sisters picture neh.
The picture that only have us 3.
We 3 seriously got different face.

Joyce/ MJ and me in 2012.
Preparing for a photography assignment.
Hair longer wer.
Look more feminine??

Mid 2012.
Ma look after working a Kanebo.

2012 right??


2012 after undercut.
HAHAHAHAHA SUHAN MACAM KOREAN~~
HAHA on my birthday last year!!!
We all look different already!
Me still. HMM   :T



Now?
I don't know man.
I don't have much quality pictures of me.
Sigh.  m( ._.)m




Laugh. Laugh la.
I also laughed while uploading my pictures.
Cause seriously OOO I look so yong sui.

I do mind how do I look.
I mean, the whole look from head to toe.
Not my face only. XD

I accidentally found my pictures in secondary school.
Wow, pineapple spiky head, t shirts, baggy short pants.
OH MY. I really look like a boy rather than a girl.
Plus my facial features are not so feminine. (i totally know that since few years ago)
I need a change I say.* After my 2nd ex had an secret affair with a slut*
**Stares at his facebook account.**

HMPH. I knew it. I don't look so feminine, and I don't trust any man.
Too many cases happening. I know I am being a negative person but come on,
it's not only 1 2 sup sui case, it's MORE than that.
Closer than I thought.
So, I started to keep longer hair but somehow I cut it short during National Service time
before I got into TOA.
First year in TOA.
OH MY. I know some of them don't even noticed that "angel tang" is in the class/ course.
Like " Do i know you? Who the heck are you? Seriously in same course??"
This case did happened, on a course mate in MM class. He says he never noticed me.
WALAO EH................

Move on, it's okay I accepts the truth.
Now, I am heading to the look that I want.
Trying undercuts, different hairstylist, different cloths and stuffs.
I am choosing cloths carefully nowadays. Shoes etc. XD (I really think a lot)
I wouldn't want to wear something not like me. I am trying to be feminine yet me. :D
Working on! On the way! Takes time to change myself!
Who doesn't want people to remember them? Who doesn't want to look better?



Me : Sigh. I noticed other girls with the same name Angel look similar to real angels, innocent, fair, cute, small..
Sis : Ya then?
Me : Then I looked at myself, hmm. Not one of them.
Sis : Do you know that angels are actually unisex? I think you look more like a REAL ANGEL than others lo. "

I do agree. HAHAHA I don't feel insulted because it is the truth and I know myself well. :P
I love the idea of that phrase. HAHAHA I DO LOOK LIKE ONE!!! 
At least I feel happy in another way XD


What do you feel?
Did I changed in some ways in these 5 years?


2 comments:

chin mun said...

i thk saya is the 1 who has masculine face ..every1 call me man lou..haha..i thk i look like a guy myself with the square face..
But,i dont thk u look masculine ..NVR!...plus u have gua zhi nian..ni zhi dao ma? so nice loh!

Angel said...

no more gua zhi edi la wei, now is fat round face. T^T we both masculine. HAIZZZZZ