Thursday, February 21, 2013

WEIRDEST THING

I bought 2 bags of cactus from Cameron Highlands, one big one small.
Placed them on the floor in living room by themselves.
Weird thing is, I only saw one bag, few days already.
I thought mother put them together in one bag, like 2 in 1.
In the end she says no today, I realized the small bag of cactus is missing.
yesterday I think.
We searched the whole house already but found nothing!
Mother is very very sure that she did seen 2 bags together side by side!
My sister saw it too!

Asked my brother in law already he says no, he's sure that he did not throw them away.
Obviously 2 bags put together you'll know that 2 is the same thing ma right.
Impossible move one remain one there ma.

Weird.
Impossible our dogs ate them.
Impossible wawa sneak in to the house and sold them to other dogs.
Impossible mother don't know cause she bought the cactus together with me!
Impossible I took one away first, no??? NEVER!
Impossible cat that likes to sneak in ate them? got torns for a few cactus...
Impossible my brother in law throw one did not throw the other one ma!


Amitabha, who's playing with me..



Amitabha, jack will kill me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

Jackboy said...

Yes
I
will
kill
you


with cactus