Saturday, February 9, 2013

This CNY

Arrived Ipoh yesterday and will be going to Cameron highlands today.
Kai wan xiao so tired.

The only thing that make me panic is the essay.
Why am I so shit in this subject?! Like I never been doing good except for just once.
ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!
And the topic I am doing in really.. SIGH!!!!
And lecturer thinks that my new idea is too risky and wanted me to stick back to the old idea,
which is the BORING one.
And I need to find another new finding.
I know. Why is it so hard to me to find out something new?!
I noticed, what I think is not new people think it's new.
Like some design references.
URGH!!! I am so messed up by myself.

Pass up at 19th. Draft but still it needs to be complete, like the 99% final one.
 
This CNY is so stressful...
Sigh. Somebody help me.

No comments: