Saturday, February 2, 2013

Si Beh Gao Latt

This semester really gave me a lot of pressure.


Never felt this tense before, like really pushed and rushed 100%.
Been sleeping a few hours per day recently, like 2 3 hours.. I am so tired
as though as I had a super long marathon jog everyday.
Brain is processing hard but not fast recently, cause of sleeping late and
long term under high pressure.


Some people are really talented, they burst out ideas out of no where without putting much effort.
And work smart, talent, this is what I don't have much in this course.
Basically illustrators have their own thinking too, also a bunch of creative people.
I am in graphic design pathway now but still,
it's still my hobby, and I wanted to make use of that part to apply that in graphic design work.
Not only typo, shapes, and stuffs.
there's people who look down at illustrators, probably they're a bunch of creatives in between
artist and graphic designer.
Up and down, it can be considered both.
But the thing is there's very geng graphic illustrators, good in both.

Illustration and graphic are always connected, like why look down lah?
Weirdo. I think graphic designers who dont know how to sketch out drafts is really a joke.
We should have a basic skill of drawing to draft out sketches for people to see.
Meh....

Walao. Can even fall asleep in a short time while lying down on bed with laptop infront of me.
Also when there's something to support my back. Fast.
Back and shoulder is always in pain, and I can feel my ovary too.
The old sickness came back, pain started, this feel not right.
Sibeh gao latt.
Sibeh tired sibeh sien sibeh stress sibeh beh tahan sibeh tak syok sibeh jealous sibeh confused sibeh pain sibeh dangerous sibeh hardcore.

Sibeh hardcore college.
After CNY need to finish essay and course works.

Yes it is sibeh hardcore but still.
I chose this college. I chose this path I chose this life and I am gonna finish this no joke.
Dad saw me staying up late no sleep one day and he's so sad, 5 in the morning.
And he asked me to quit stop studying like this.

NO.
Paid fee, studied halfway already and this is my dream college I always wanted to be in since secondary school.
No way quit is not for me.
I understand mum dad feels sad looking at me like this, but no no.
We do this with a purpose and we gonna handle all this.
I really love this design school very much, all lecturers really push us like hell.
Can see they're here to help us and shape our future.
Im clear. I shall not give up, or work slow.
I must work a lot faster. Decide faster and just do it.
USH!!!!!!


Oh yeah my group held a meeting at midnight 2 a.m online.
Noted **2 a.m.**
Been meeting half a day already.
Hardcore. This is so unexpected. HAHAHAHA!!!!


4 comments:

Jackboy said...

who the fuck looked down on illustrators?? People in our class?

Angel said...

:T chill jack chill.

Jackboy said...

I am chillfully angry. Now tell me who is that.
*give me hints*

Angel said...

nah, its not our friends chill :T CHILL!!!!