Saturday, February 23, 2013

What took me so long

After talking to a UH senior, I finally understands how I feel for past 2 years studying in GD pathway.
I think one of the reason of me being not productive and creative is because I don't even
enjoy doing this- graphic design.
I clearly how myself feel when I receive briefs from our GD lecturer.
I feel nothing but stress.
.
.
.
stress yo.
(people who follows this blog reads about the same issue for years XD)



Now only I know actually I am okay with both pathways and I did learnt a lot from GD.
but still, what I enjoy the most is illustrations.
I don't say I hate graphic pathway, not to say I dislike, but I would say I less enjoy la.
I still love to follow graphic designers and check out works and pin works from them.
Illustrations, not fine art lo.
Not talking about illustration the whole page, but applying illustration or concepts on GD stuffs.
It works, just like how Milton Glaser says.
Been years struggling about this.
My friend is right, stop struggling, cause you don't want to regret in future.
Like if there's a chance to go UK, yes why not? this is once in a lifetime.
If I have a chance to switch to IL, why not? I don't wanna regret and blaming myself
why the hell I did not learn something about IL.
Yes I must ask my lecturer about this and hopefully please.
Please let me pass this semester, no fail no nothing just pass everything and gimme a chance
to go UH and study there.
ARGH! This week is the most stressful one. I need to sleep already..
Too tired.
AMITABHA!


(no use I know I can only save my ass myself)
But still, I love Buddha.
AMITABHA!!!!

No comments: