Monday, February 25, 2013

This is a scary week

Re edited the picture, taken last year if not mistaken.
In Sunway Pyramid.


Tomorrow, no, later in morning got class straight until 5. Might be late some more.
Oh yes this groupwork gonna be epic. AH!
Nevermind, I kinda enjoy my editing job though. :D
Did not know that Sammy is living very near actually!
And hmm, I kinda think I cannot drive and recognize road at night. Hardly recognize.
I took 10 minutes to reach her place that actually can be there in 3 minutes.
Man, I also got a bit confused on the way back home too although Sammy did show me the way.
Ah, rabun malam ke?


Sigh! Essay need to pass up on tuesday.
Friday Imagery. Next monday the huge one.
AHHHHH... Im dying soon.
I can feel that my body is weak right now, just started period today.
URGHHH here pain there pain.
Why sickness/ period always clashes these time when I need a lot of midnight working days!
What you wish for always never appear, what you dislike will always be around you.

Macam yes..........



Sometimes. I feel darn guilty after having a sense of dislike.
What I mean is dislike a person.
I always find that they are actually okay to be with although you know what's up behind.
I feel darn bad now. Seriously bad.
Hate myself for being so ignorant, for being so 心胸狭窄。
往往都是把看人看得太快,后来才发觉哦,原来还不差。
对不起。我实在太坏了。不应该这样。
当然还是小人之心不可无,但不代表对人要不诚恳。

真心对待朋友,无论到最后是你的知己,拍档,还是路过的朋友,
都无所谓,最重要的是你全心全意对待他人。
我觉得那样才对得起自己。
今天开始,我决定了。
我不要有‘我不喜欢这个人’的想法存在。。
就算真的不好相处,也应该说‘不合拍,click不到,没能做close friends的程度’,
‘算了吧,没有缘。’等。。

其实我发觉我是那样,但是最经也不知为什么我就这样。
可能想起往事吧。特别记仇。。我不会记住小事,有些大事,很难忘记。
我现在,实在是个很糟糕的人。。。。


妈妈,我忽然很想妈妈。

was staying u late with groupmates just now, doing groupwork,
but since I did not lock the wooden door and there's nobody at home,
so I need to go home and continue my work.
Before that, mother keep calling me, making sure that I am safe or something,
I actually feel happy, I don't feel annoyed.
She waited for my call until 1 something, when I got home.
I cannot really go back so fast cause I haven't finish work, but cannot stay so late so yeah I finally
have to guts to say I need to go home la.
If not I feel bad to other groupmates who's staying there doing work.

Every mother in this world loves their child.
I feel the love from my mother, i feel so happy, I am being cared.
Really really happy. I actually like to walk into my studyroom sometimes,
to read those notes my mother and sister left me on the pin board.
Funny, and so warm.
I have these strong feeling of happiness and sense of appreciation when I was in form5.
I started to feel sad when I go out without my mother, feel sad when she's not visiting me,
not calling me, not around with me.
I started to feel worried about my future without them around.
Feeling moody too, when I miss my mother, even cried when I miss her and grandmother.
Sometimes I cry for my sisters too. What the heck. HAHAHAHA!
I love them and I know it, maybe I express it less but still, I do love them all.
I actually feel so sad when my sister go back to Ipoh few days ago.
It's like her dogs, feeling sad when their master is not around, or leaving them.

Am I a dog or something?




Nah.. I think..
我只是一个蛮重感情的人?
情绪化又怪的人。

来了这里,我开始看得清楚我到底是个怎样的人。
其实我发觉我还蛮孤僻的。
非常爱哭。
哎。我姐姐说家里最小的很多pattern.
不过我觉得比其他人,我觉得我算比较懂事一点了咯。。
因为姐姐都很大了嘛。。至少不会犯愚蠢的错误。
至少懂一些东西比较快。


不过我发觉到我爱哭到。。真的好像。。
太容易哭了吧???哭点太低!

No comments: