Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dragon B

Meet the cute lil Dragon Bee!

Yellow daddy. XD
Look so happy~

Ma sister!!! And JX says Hi to all. XD
Xin ku ni le o!
Good luck with big sis of being a mother!!!


Dragon bee is in KL now!!
These picture are taken few weeks ago in Ipoh.
Now looks slightly different XD  CUTE!!!
OHHH Man, imagining me giving birth and being a mother.
We always say we cannot imagine, cannot accept but actually time past very very fast.
I suddenly cannot accept my sisters are all married and became a mother of a child.
Suddenly. Like really..

Tiger B is already 2 years old. HOW FAST!!!
>:T  Me and Faiz also last 2 years and a few days, really fast!
MMM, graduation day is not far. I'm going to work soon too.
I don't wanna grow older time don't fly so fast please..





No comments: