Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Birthday eve

So, it/s still 24th of December now in UK.
I am having maggie for dinner. HAHAAHAHAH!!!

Such an unhealthy malaysian meal.
But I fancy maggie after staying in UK, feels closer to Malaysia.
It's a quiet Christmas Eve this year, many students went home to celebrate,
EU students flew back, left some asian students, including me.
My floor left me and Edward, Catherine, another malaysian went to Italy.
WALAO EH.... whole block, whole college lane is so lonely and quiet man!!!

No cars, no people.

Hardly can see people around. Even security guards.

But it's okay, it's christmas eve, everyone should be together with their family.
How I wish my family is here, and also friends.

Maybe I am too tired traveling for a week, Dublin and Paris.
PHEW! My toes and feet hurts a lot!
Cause of this, I got no mood to cook myself a fancy dinner for Christmas eve,
thats why I chose Maggie. HAHAHHA!!
Fast and nice.

Gotta eat and watch a movie, then sleep.
Thats all for today, cause I am still being tired after the trip.
WOOOHOO!! HOLIDAY FOR A FEW DAYS!
then need to start my assignments. 
YES!!!

No comments: