Saturday, December 7, 2013

非常愤怒

http://news.sinchew.com.my/node/337381?tid=1


我看了,我都快吐血了。
我们是未来移民子孙,描述的太好了,太厉害了。

So, erm yeah, thats a superb statement made by so called high educated people.
All statements in this articles shows how HIGH EDUCATED are they.
Can't they even learn how to respect?
Moral since young they printed out same copies of moral books for all of us to study.
And seems like they didn't really know how to hafal and apply moral values.

荒唐。

because of 60% of the smart students are not malays, you doubt their quality and hardwork?
They must have been putting doubt on the wrong group of people.
Geez. GEEZ.
I hate to sound like a racist but this is the fact : Malays who got only a few A's got scholarships to
study abroad but chinese indians and lain lain got 10-14 A's got no scholarships.
Look for help, bla bla bla, but still. no.
And now they're still blaming non malays for getting 60% of the scholarships?
Please. You come to AMC see how teachers give work to students,
see how man chinese go to tuition and stuffs, see how many hours they study.
Definitely more than you all.

I didn't get great results and scholarship. nevermind. non of my business.
But my classmates, friends study hell hard and they are real smart.
Damn this is so offending. They have just offended smart non malays.
"Cause we want to take back our own things", doesn't mean you can do this to us.

Celaka. Betul-betul celaka.

I can't stop rolling my eyes.
We must not be affected, we must be calm and never start any conflict with these malays.
If not we will get our fork up our own life, and we will be blamed.
Seriously, omg seriously.
They doubt non malay students.
Ironically, they tried hard to ignore many non-malay smart students from getting scholarships from the government but still,
60% got them. Seriously. Come on.

自打嘴巴。

Statements like these can be made by so called high educated people, politicians.
Now I doubt my country's education system.
I doubt my country's educational board.
I doubt our government's ability.


But looking at the positive part of their statements, it somehow became another reason
for non-malays to work even harder, to be even more united to defend ourself.
We are part of the country, we will be forever.
Thanks to these statements, I am pretty sure that many of them will fight till the end, will never emigrate.
To prove that we, non malays contributed even more, and we are more united as you think.

Damn. I don't want my country to corrupt.


No comments: