Friday, December 6, 2013

Synthpop dreampop shoegazing

Part of our classroom.
Should take a photo of the whole room yeah.




I checked out some music artists that I like, man, they're performing near The UK!!!
I'm waiting, IM WAITING!!!!
Please come to London....

After researching some music genre's and artists I like, wow,
surprisingly some of them evolved here, in The UK!
This is like, the birth place of synthpop, dream pop, shoegazing and a few more.
wow.


La Roux(UK) and Robyn(Sweden) always catch my eyes.
I can't stop looking at them in their videos.
Maybe it's because of their shorthair, and a little tomboyish look?
Not super beauty, but there's personality in them. I like it.
I remember when there's still Channel V on Astro, I saw Robyn,
performing Konichiwa Bitches.
Super cute, I love it!!! But since it's secondary school, I didn't really care much.
Until 2 years ago when Royksopp collaborated with her again, omg.
Lovely. I really like Royksopp's vibes.
Electronic.

But I am stil very into jazz hop and hip hop. ARGH!!!!
I really like those puffy african hair.
gosh, some people here with that hairstyle is damnnnnn hot, those girls.
DAMN! I'm staring always. too gorgeous!!!

No comments: