Friday, December 6, 2013

Documentary vid helps

If I don't watch documentaries on youtube, I won't get to know
certain stuffs about ancient architecture and stuffs.
Been watching stuffs about serial killer, civil rights etc documentaries this 2 months,
I gotta say, interestingggggg.

If I don't watch them, I won't get extra information for my essay,
so lucky, I found something interesting to talk about in my dissertation after
watching a documentary about KKK, Ku Klux Klan.

YES.
Today is my day.

And after watching KKK, geez, racism is shit and stupid.
This word creates conflicts and war. I hate this word so much.
Selfish people everywhere. Simply ignorant and selfish.
Search up the community if you don't know.
Every country have this problem, yes, and when will it end?
I guess I will be the end of the world.

Many religions told us not to be selfish, it's bad and it leads to many problems.
But still. Please.
Look at the world.
So called religious, powerful people kills, promotes many brainwashing ideas, trying to solve problems
with starting a fight.
I am always in a bad mood, getting mad and annoyed every time I read news
about racism, unfair treatments in our countries, some brainless , IQ and EQ less statements made by
so called powerful people in my country.
Come on. I'm not in my country but I'm still feeling sad man, looking at the news.
Urgh. (-_-)
*rolls eyes*

Racism - shit

No comments: