Saturday, December 7, 2013

Too much info

Today I found out some documentary about Yonaguni underwater ruins in Japan,
some articles about this and a few underwater pyramids around the world.
Feels creepy. Imagine you dive there, and saw this underwater ruin...
Man. The aura. It's like looking at pyramid..
It reminds me of Osamu Tezuka's manga- Phoenix.
I were lucky enough to rent it before they sell it out from a comic renting store in Ipoh,
so lucky. Somehow I feel that Osamu Tezuka is quite into ancient history and the future,
many work of him showcased a lot of ancient civilization and futuristic themes.
And after watching more and more documentaries about ancient architectures, I finally can relate them to most of his works.
I bet he is interested about archeology too.

Phoenix is really interesting, it focus a lot in Humanity.
Feel really down when I finish some of the stories. Every story starts from different
civilizations/ period of time.
It reminds me of people who believes god who cause certain civilizations wipe out in the past.

Phoenix will be undead, and it observes the people god created.
Then the story begins with the birth of humans, from the caveman to more civilized, to more advanced.
but got wiped out cause of war, plagues etc factors.
Hmm, after reading his manga, watching Ancient Aliens, there's a little link in it.
As in some themes and ideas of the birth of human, and the ancient past predictions.

Then okay suddenly I found this manga artist Suehiro Maruo.
He's a gore horror manga artist, with some sense of erotica.
Pretty artstyle, pretty people, but gore. NO!!!!!!!!!!!
I... I can't.. have too much gore..
Too much..
But I feel like reading one of his work. Man.
Cause it's so elegant!
Still.. HMMM... People who love gore, go for it.
GO!!!

No comments: