Sunday, December 1, 2013

This week


Warm.
YES!!!!! Thanks to Uniqlo.

OHOHOHOOHOH 


This is like... what...
so cute...
HAHAHAHAHAHA


Everything is nice.
/// lunch time ///


But I failed to finish this dish.
TOO MUCH BRO, TOO MUCH.
Happened at The Forum.




HAHA my phone's wallpaper!
look at the alarm clocks, that amount will wake me up.
set this at 4.36 midnight.


/// yawn ///

I went to watford yesterday, to buy the rest of my stuffs, like shoes and a few long sleeve sweatshirts.
Then now, i am officially done buying winter clothing.
Enough for now. :D

YAY! yesterday I woke up pretty late, after being tired for a week, like a cheat day huh.
Then I spent 3 hours cooking 2 meals. what the heck man.
And I suck in handling raw chicken.
I SUCK. I can't stop them bleeding! then I searched up google for solutions.
Man, I wanted to fry it , in the end I felt that, frying will make things worse so I wrap it
with aluminium foil and put it in the oven.
Luckily it feels better. Usually I cook more, I simply cannot judge the portion,
so I tapao some up. so today no need to cook 3 meals.
YAY!!!

No comments: