Monday, December 16, 2013

End of sem 1.



Here's some videos of what I saw around The Forum.



WOW, they have random dancers dancing around!


Bought this for my niece in my sister's tummy Zoe~~
I bought dogs cause I feel that my sister's family is more
associated with doggies. Doggies everywhere!



Barn owl who tries to
ignore us photographing it.



2 Sad looking reindeers, :(


Turkey time.
ToT
Didin't eat turkey meat for a long long time.




HOHO super cute!!



Lovely ceramic pendant by our product design students.



what I bought from the lil mini Xmas market.



Monster "ink".
HEHEHEHEHE...



Merry



Xmas!!!



Gave this 2 to Joanne and Ashley cause I met them. HAHA




Mr faiz and me.
AH, he became another faiz.



Faiz's pet.
Super cute kitty.



This is one of the best thing i ever had.
OHHHH NOM NOM NOM!!!!
With fudge brownies man!!



/// Relax mode ///


So I finished my 26+ pages dissertation.
It's a long run man, they said my eyes look very dead and I have red eyes.
Yeah. I didn't really sleep actually.
And I have to wake up after 9 hours later to prepare, and say bye to Hatfield Hi to Dublin.

Yes, I'm going to Dublin (Ireland) and Paris for a week!!!!!

I'm actually very tired now.
But feels a little excited.HEHE HEHEHE HEHEHEHE.
Must bring my sketchbook along!!!
WEWWW..
I am seriously very tired now. Gotta sleep soon..
yawns....

So I won't be bringing laptop, so I won't be updating blog or anyone of you in 7 days.
Unless I got free wifi, HAHAHA.
Gotta faint soon.
Take care!!1

No comments: