Wednesday, December 11, 2013

不平衡


Sometimes, you simply know it, you can feel it.
When there's a pretty or handsome friend with you, people will tend to
ignore you, and talk to them, look at them but not you.
Trying to know them better, like. Talk.
Keep talking looking.

And obviously some people are just adding so called friendly people and pretty people.

I can tell that one is not paying attention on me.
So yeah, beauty wins.
I got no match at all.

很明显咯。
就是有这种以貌取人的人。
我真的很纳闷。我很讨厌这种屎事。没错,屎事。

A friend shared me an article about right brain-ed people, creative people's acts and stuffs.
Yeah. It all happens on me except one.
Living in our own world, i'm not so sure, but sometimes,
it's not we wanted.
The incident above made me want to live in my own world.
(i am not offended. cause there's more strange people out there, not to say weird but more unique)
But damn! This beauty issue always be with me since many years ago.
I am trying sibeh hard to improve my look already okay?

I AM TRYING HARD TO BE THE IDEAL ME.
The look that speaks for me, I am coming.


2 comments:

EeSuen said...

Oh man, I won't want you to misuse that article to live in your own world because of this incident.

That's not my intention at all.

I think, yes, people can judge a book by its cover, judge our looks and all, but what's important is we are not affected by how they look at us.

Remember, it's your life. You must not allow anyone comes in your life and discourage you base on their judgement.

You are you Angel. A talented young lady who is positive towards the life you're living. They can judge all they want, mix or talk with the beautiful ones, but one thing is, they will never truly understand you and your beauty&talent.

So don't get discourage and live in your own world or something. Build your confidence, cultivate your inner beauty. After all, looks can be deceiving :D

Angel said...

Har you got me wrong, it's never about your article la ISHHHHH... AHHHAHAAH!!!

It's just that appearance thing I'm being tired of. Cause its hard to not care. AIHHHHH.

I try le.. ;_;