Tuesday, December 10, 2013

This few days


I love this coat yeah.
It they have red, GET!!!!
too bad they don't, this is the one from Uniqlo.
Got bigger size cause I will wear alot inside.
Cute not? :'D


So this is my first Dr Martens.
I gonna survive with this!!!
* had 25% off  *


Omg thanks google auto awesome.
automatically edited my photo, let it snow. let it snow. let it snow!


Xmas cookies from a craft fair in St Albans.
Sold by a cute grandma.
I got myself! YAY!
If only I have a real xmas tree for me to hang them there.


Snapped by Suhan.
I looks thinner side view.
AHHAHAHA!!!

We got on the wrong bus.
St Albans.
HAHAHAHA!!!


No where.
HAHAHAHAHA.
This place is cockane something.
So we waited at this bus stop.




This is one of my shortcut to class.
Actually not hat short but it got not much stairs to climb.
HAHAHAHAHA.
The person in the photo wore a nice color,
so I re snapped the same place again.
With better composition.


I took back a few bats from our kitchen party last month to decorate my window.
And some part of my room.
I'm looking for materials for Xmas currently.




Went to St Albans yesterday and wow. This is awesome.
As suhan said, it's like disneyland colors.




HAHA. I'm in love with polka dots recently.
I have both black white inverted ones.
But that one with black BG polka dot Tee I got it back in Malaysia.
I bought this from TKMAX.
SALE.


Google+ auto awesome added sparkle to my photo.
So sweet. :D

AWW SO CUTE!!!!
This is the long work out stairs for me.
Super tired. 




/// St Albans ///

So then I decided to have a day off to a christmas market in St Albans, just nearby,
took bus with suhan and david the couple there in the morning.
Then lucky us, there's a craft fair + book fair!
So we 3 keep on checking out books, thinking which one to buy, and in the end we got
quite a lot of books.
My rug sack almost burst. cause i have 3 super thick books, with a few smaller books.
Then we continue walking around the market!
After that went to H&M and a few stores nearby. wow ho ho.
I got a new back pack for school.
A better one. ;_;)

Also some basic tees cause it's cheap! and I can wear it in Malaysia.
Hmm, got really cold recently. Seriously.
SERIOUSLY COLD OKAY.
Me and suhan was like talking about stuffs and when we stepped out from the building,
FOOOOSHHHH!!! Wind is too cold and strong!
Almost everytime we're like "WALAO EH" when we step out from a building.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! we sound very dramatic, but it is that dramatic.

Okay NEXT :
we went to tesco, wow man, cheaper and looks better somehow!
Their cherry tomato is 1 pound per bag!!!
GET!!! got myself 2 cause I have not eaten any tomatoes and fruits since 2 months ago.
Then bought milk, and Innocent Fruit Smoothie back.
So... I got many many things to carry.
Whole person got so stiff when I got home.
My shoulder got really stiff and painful this few days,
I think the pillow is too low, and I'm always sitting. So.. Yeah,
don't worry, I got exercise in between.
FOR REAL YO.
Yesterday was a tiring day, whole day in St Albans.
And I feel so nauseous on bus man, suhan too.
It's so rapidkl. UEKKK.....



I will be posting photos of St Albans later. tomorrow or something.

No comments: