Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Altercations

My life....
normal?
or?

full of difficulties.

sigh.
sometimes,I do hate myself so much....
why can't I forget everything?
why can't I accept it?
why can't I let it be?

Altercations.
with some sort of indelicate person.
does it worth?
Scornful remarks.barbs.vulgar.
wow,you're good in talking something like that,
but I'm bored of your words.
Always using the same word,but you just know out of the 2 rude one from your knowledge?
Maybe you should try to look up the dictionary.
everything came out from her.
you are just making yourself cheap,girl.
deal with you?
huh......I'm just wasting my time...
what a wisecrack...

Why should I reply you?
Maybe I think that,
ignoring is rude.
Maybe I wanna let you know that,
I'm not a wimp.
To really settle this?
depends on you.
oh well...who cares...
you're just a stranger in my life.

Fundamental.
Who cares about that actually?
I'm sure you are not the one.

so long girl.
life is precious,
so.
I wanna get rid of you,
and live my own life.
No need to waste my time on you,
cause,
that's just worthless.

No comments: