Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturdae~

My first shoe art...
This is just one of them...(wakau...da background got problem...sorry...that's ugly..)
waiting Terry to take the pics...==....waited for a long long long long time...........TERRY!!!






what a day~~~
ush!
I'm going to draw 5 pairs of shoes in a month...
for coming canteen day...
ngehehe....don't tell you all my plan first...
that's my target!!!
USH!
yeah~
today Shwu Hwa cried...
honestly...I felt bad...
She cried because she can't play her parts well like before exams...
she can't accept it..then...
Hmm..
but I'm quite happy...
really..
not because she cried la...==
happy..
cause my junior cares about her standard.
She knows what she's doing right now.
she knows how to compare...
At least some1 of the whole group understands what's going on..
Most of them won't care how BAD they played or how much they dropped...
Just "lai lai han" or keep on blaming others...
Yes...
Everyone dropped because of exam,no practice or what..
but this is just a short period,
it won't last long if you keep on practising..k?
don't worry.
I feel so weird playing my parts too...
everyone became KERAS...
Hugged her just now..
she cried like a kid...
saw her crying second time..
=(
"I felt that too...not just you,I believe everyone do."
"...."
"Don't worry...it will become better soon,k? so..we must play our every single part better and better...set it as a target.."
"okay...."
"if this bar we get it wrong,then we must play the next bar perfectly..make it better.."
"Alright...I will..."
"so...Play it with your heart...enjoy the music...so let's go! cause I'm going to play my parts d..haha.."
"Okok.."
then she smiled...=)
haha...became ok after that..
then continued her parts..
phew...XD
aduh...
whole body pain...==
don't tell you all what have I done...
hahahaha...
yesterday...
me and mama went to the orphanage...
sigh...
those little kids...
kinda pity...
we brought them something that they need..
and something fun too~
kites....puzzles....bla bla...
not many kids there...
most of them are 6 years old and above..
got 2 of them are 3 years old I think....
=(
We ate our lunch there...
cause the aunties called us to stay longer....haha..
==
ate porridge and tong sui lo..
not bad~=P
hmm....some of them were damn naughty...ishhhh....
erm...anyone wanna come with me next time?
hahaha....quite fun gah..
go teach some lessons lo....
they need teachers too~
anyone will do....=)
I asked Tjj....wow...
I'm quite surprise!
he wanna go....
he said he wanna teach Maths....hahahahaha...
ooo......al...alright then...
hahaha....
anyone interested?
or you can donate some money for them~
cloths...anything~
=D

No comments: