Wednesday, May 20, 2009

今天

erm..
can I put a scorpion in your shoe?
but maybe scorpion ran away
cause terlalu busuk...
hahahahaha...
funny...
thanks for viewing my blog..
OMG...
you found my blog..

fabulous..
AWESOME!!!

Beiru...
you really know me and JJ alot...
hahaha...
erm~
I love you Bei~
I'll see you in school later~
just finised my extra subject,Art...
=_=
3 hours sitting there...
plus stomach ache somemore...><
alot of people taking arts nowadays...
great~

Took Sejarah essay marks today..
walau.........
2 people took 50 and above over 70 marks...
=o=
geng.....
I'm kinda happy with mine too la...still boleh tahan.....34...XD
erm...so shit?
hahaha....never mind...
Studying SJ is just for some history knowledge ni...
ciu~
I rather study hard in Maths..
Maths no A jau really no face...
Ms leong will hate me if I did'nt get an A1 for maths...
adui...
for me...maths is killing me...
my brain is just for art...
can't calculate...==
haha....try la...

Tjj sms-ed...
haha.....sitting science paper wer..
can ge la~
er....I'm a human...
not your cat anymore ler...
hahahahahaha...
meow..==
and my Naruto episode 55....
sish.....
lei hou yeh..

Today is mum's birthday~~
I LOVE YOU MAMA~~~
muax~
>.<

haiz~lonely without sis...
sis called today....
haha.
asking me to buy a Secret recipe cake for mum...
alright then....
no need to claim back money from you le..

haha...
CC give up her gf...
haiz~
this is your decision~
A TB wanna have a relationship with a GUY?!
=_=
hard to.....to...
hahaha...weird weird dei...
nevermind...
some of us know the guy..
stupid guy....
sish...don't believe him...
XD
I know what you're thinking...
PLAY!
ush....play tell die la then...
saya tak mau campur tangan....><
but don't play till too over o...


烂人烂作风~

No comments: