Sunday, May 24, 2009

@#$%^&*

yeah...
went for Pn Chau's tt today~
Planning to hang out with Vincy..
but..
we are damn lazy..
so..after holidays ba..lazyworms..XD
sish.........
I think some guys misund me..
==
they thought I'm a tb...damn..

I was..
so...
SHOCK!
@#$%^&*
I got BIG BOOBIES!
SEE!!!

DAMN!
I DIDNT HAVE SHORT SHORT DURIAN HEAD!!!

Your eyes got problem?
form5 edi still dunno how to differenciate TB or girls?!
I'm MAD!
You Are Just a sucker Who Just Know How To Kau Lui!
everyday kau lui,go tuition to kau lui?!
you pay fees just to know girls?!
you dont even looks like a guy...learn people kau lui?!
better go die.

==
sish....fine...
Yee leng and Ah Sum wanna learn latin..
hahahaha..
Ah sum,latin relly suits you man...
you and Fiona have the same style..
haha...Yee Leng's Heng don't wanna accompany her to learn...><
nevermind..
then you two learn Latin there 1st ba..
later only go MY ler..
=D
Add oil~

No comments: