Friday, May 15, 2009

oh ya...

forgotten about mother's day...
hahaha...
Went to JYU in greentown for lunch...
cause big sis and 2nd sis need to go back to KL...
with their MAN...
haha..

oo....big sis and her husband arrived 1st..
then we arrived...
daddy was the last one..always late for everything..==
haha...
felt so happy...
long time didn't see each other...
all members were here...=D
yay~
happy mother's day~~~
muackxxx~
but sorry mum....didn't gave you anything cause I didn't go out to buy..
exams still going on...
but you'll love my gift...ngehehe...
big sis's gift sure 100% organic ler...
cool..
dunno how to describe...sorry...XD

adui....
the nutritionist of the house...
big sis...The Mother looking siu lai lai....
XD
all organic...all natural...
so healthy...but why your tummy still so big...
hahahahaha...
she let us try some sort of 塔逻牌,
but not exactly...
apa la..
very accurate wan wor...
so my 2nd sis try 1st...

haha...
she chose 5 cards...
then understand it by reading the guiding book..
she looked at me,
and said..
"....果然很神!!! "

hahaha....then my turn...
and..
I looked at her with the same emotion...
"真得很神"
everything of big sis..
all so GOD...
really GOD...
so weird...==
cool ler.....=D
some alat still can heal someone's pain,tried before...
really GOD!!!

haha.....keep on talking with them..
miss them so much..
haha...ate set lunch..
woohoo...
still got tempura....yummy~
XD
bok bek bok bek...
talking non-stop...like radio..
everyone finished their food...
and I'm the last one..."ah mei si"..
ISHHH...
kena ketawa pula..
neh....2nd sis's BF...ish..

walau...kinda full...
=D
then mama wanna buy some cloths...
hoho.....today got "bank" here...
daddy..haha..
XD

so happy ler....
everybody went home...(KL)...
sobx...
left me and mum in the house...
but we're used to it...
livin like that for a few years edi..
sup sup sui only..
that's why me and mum's hubungan like couples..
haha..
my friends told me that~
=)

i love you mum~

No comments: