Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday~~

=D
what a day.....

yor,
BI paper 1 is out!
OMG.....
disappointed man...haiz....
kinda sad this time,
can't reach my target...ToT
75 marks i just get 55 marks...
15 question 3 wrong....
shit..damn careless...
no longer full marks....NOOOOO.....
but thank god got a full marks in dunno what section...
haiz..
fine..
maths..
hahaha....still like that...
got improved ler...
XD
love ms leong...ahahaha...gonna hug her tomorrow...

I kinda hate economics...==
Wan Qi gave me an essay question..
her homework actually...
" A rainy Day "
what the hell.....long time did'nt write this kind of essays...
haha,helped abit la...
then gave Evette d..
the English Gof of the class.
XD

Erm...........
saw Yan Er after school..
she was absent today...
haha..
but she came to school wearing a long sleeve T and a short mini pants..
wow..
Yan Er's leg was so damn beautiful..
long and fair...wooo~
Sexy girl~
and she didnt tie up her long curly hair..
looks sexy...hahaha..
hotnye....tall and slim....
envy...hahahahahaha...

Hmm...explored...
while waiting mum to fetch me..
hmm....alot of form4 and 5 students looks nerd..==
form3 and younger badge looks so...
so...lala..
haha...most of them ler..
where is the looks of AMC?!
some of the form5 badge still got AMC student face...
looks more knowledgeble,but not nerd o~
form3 alot of leng lui...and tb..
wow...
okay...it's fine to me.....==

Hmm....I wanna but earrings AGAIN!
beh tahan....bored of my earrings collection..
wanna have more...more...and MORE!!!
crazy edi...
nono....I must have somemore piercings after SPM...
the last day of SPM!
now I have 5 only...not enough..
maybe 6 or 7 will do...XD
my classmate,Wei Jean has a ring on her TONGUE....
walau....so pain..>o<
ouch...but she suits that kind of look...
she has her own style...cool~
always saw her playing with her pierced tongue during school time.....
haha...

Hmm..someone's worried....
keep on calling in...
sish.....doing facial la uncle tye...==
tarak masa..
ben...=)
Hmm...
Love mum so much...
she's just like my friend...my best one..
I won't keep any secrets between me and mum...
she knows me alot too...=)
she told me something today...
and she pulled me out from The World of Negative Thoughts...


对!
我要做永远都打不死的蟑螂!!!
宁愿做蟑螂也不要做戴着面具的蝴蝶...
我呸...


呵~
少来了...
我写了一篇散文,
“ 面具”
下次才在这里写吧~

No comments: