Thursday, May 14, 2009

maybe your are right...

Yesterday....
I'm damn mad....
damn down...
wanna die like that...
OK...
Today....
Feelin better...
Hmm...
listen to what you said...
erm....
maybe your are right...
=)
I understand how you feel now..
guilty right?
then GO TO HELL!!!


nah...just kidding...
If I was mad last few days,
firstly,you're dead.
secondly,you'll never see me again.
thirdly,you'll never get to contact me again.

hmph..
fine..
a month's time.
Let's see how..k?
change?
or remain like that.
hmph~~~~

hmm....sittin for BM essay today...
walau....
I wrote 3 paper FULL for 1st time!!!
terkejut..>,<( hidung tinggi..hahaha)
cause my BM so shit....this time really got improve..
thanks Ms Loo....
didn't thought that I could write 3 papers man...
over 600 words...woohooo...
but unluckily,
time's up!!!
wawancara's penutup didn't write tim..
just stop here..."sama sama.."
sei fo lo....==

nevermind....
haha....enjoy jau can lo...
as long as I did my best....=D




** 明天是晴天吗?**

No comments: