Saturday, May 16, 2009

that day

saw you too actually.
but..
i was wondering,
should I say a " HI " to you...?
or should I kept quiet and smile?
or?

cause I don't know how you think.
will you say a HI to me?
is it my problem?
cause when I'm with jj,
I realized that,(maybe)
you won't do anything.
don't even look at me sometimes.
because of JJ...?? urgh!
am I right or?

If you think I'm wrong,
then fine.
I'm self-loving again...(but why I wanna self-loving..?)
JJ is nothing,he's better than last time,
he won't do anything to you.

from our conversations,
from the way you speak and react,
I'm still kinda confuse..
what are you thinking actually?
what you want actually?
Did I said something wrong and do something wrong?
I don't understand you.

suddenly,
popped out a weird message,
then sometimes,
disappeared.
wanna play hide and seek??

What happened to you???
don't dare to ask,and find you.


ANYMORE

No comments: