Friday, May 15, 2009

FRIDAY!!!

Friday...

felt so exhausted...
==
BI paper....walau....
needed to write a complain letter...
did'nt study the format earlier..
plus wrote something wrong...shit...
continuous writing...
haha....chose question 1(describe your dream house)
=_=
kinda....kinda....
difficult...
face difficulties in BI jor...
manage to finish it in time...ngam ngam time tim...

kay...BC paper...
so hard man!!!
the first composision is so damn touching..
aih~
suan le...BC did'nt score A before...

Haiz~~~
what a day~
hugging CCarmen...TT
both of us were facing some problems...
ngam ngam let alot of people saw us hugging....
ee...sure thought we are lesbians...
whatever...I'm NOT!
although CC is a lesbian...
fine...study study study...
kinda happy...
a bunch of juniors saw me and said..
"OI! Keep fit got results wor! so fast de?!"
>,<
sure ler...XD
cause im your senior...sure hardworking wan...hahaha..
ini sifat senior yang bertanggungjawab dan rajin..
ish....joking~
yeah..ate abit bit only...
do some simple exercise when the exams still going on..
hoho....exercise at home too ler..
massage...stretching...
USH!
to the name of SLIM!!!

after school...
I waited mum outside the school...I thought mum will come early...
so I stood under the hot sun...waiting for my dear mum...
waited for half an hour,kulit dah bakar...
went inside lo....chat with some friends...
then walked out again...
yau saw CC...haha..
chat chat...
her mum came...then she went home ler...
hmm....so ngam..
I saw Tjj's car passed by..
Tjj looked at me with big round eyes..
what a stupid face you have,tjj..
hahaha....
miss you....:)


SO....
left me...went in lo....sit beside the jaga table...==
waiting for my MAMA...
tick tok tick tok....
clock strikes at 2...
what the hell....where's mum...
she won't forget about me gua...
OR?!
anything happened?!
kinda worried too,
so I borrowed 10sens from Vern Xin...
10sens only...TT
ok....called mum...do do...
do do....
suddenly...
10sens finished like that...
GOD DAMN!
the stupid phone ATE my 1 and only 10 sens!!!

urgh...
walked away...
sigh...where's mum...==
then I saw a aunty...
looks familiar...
she's my relative..
she didn't noticed about me..so I went out and wait again...

then she came out,
she was looking for me!
WALAU!
then she explained...mum's car broke down at her house...
unlucky ler...
repairing edi e lo..
Then she borrowed me her cellphone to call mum....
"HALO!!! MA MI!!!"
"oi...sorry ya..haha...ahah...your dad's car lo..."
"har...then when only finish?? "
"erm...not sure...haha...."
"har...then.....come and fetch me as soon as possible le...bye..."
"bye lo..."

ToT
kay..then my relative went off riding a motor...
haha..
haiz....sat alone...
wondering what to do....kinda hungry...
but..pokai..
wallet also forget to bring...haiz...
suan....took out a piece of paper and write something nice..

walau....
it's 3 something now..
wo de ma ya...
damn hot there..
sien la....just wanna go home...TT
Hmm..
I heard something..
erm...
izit...
OH YES!
it was mum's car car!!
ahhhhh! I packed my things and run towards the car excitedly...
XD
OH!
finally......3 hours something...
can't believe myself....
I can tahan 3 hours waiting for mum...
surprise~

mama apologized ler...
nah..that was nothing...as long as you didn't forget to fetch me...TT
then mum told me the stupid guy called...
mum said that he sounds worried in the phone...
=)
really?
ahaha....happy..




walau......tired...tired....
heheh...
CC was right too...
when you lost something,
you'll know how much it mean to you..




** 我要幸福!! 快乐的活下去!! **

No comments: